Dancing Blade Academy
You are not logged in yet, please log in or register if you havent made an account yet
Dancing Blade Academy
You are not logged in yet, please log in or register if you havent made an account yet
Dancing Blade Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing Blade Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Beast OTK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova Flare

Nova Flare

Duel Points : 143

Crystal Beast OTK Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Beast OTK   Crystal Beast OTK EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:35 am

How you like that?! Would've brung out Rainbow Dragon but I didn't have the field space.

[img]Crystal Beast OTK R7Q5w[/img]
Back to top Go down
neodude235

neodude235

Duel Points : 147

Crystal Beast OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast OTK   Crystal Beast OTK EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 pm

I dig ur field formation haha, all da beasts taking the front and rearng to go for the pounce of doom booyah
Back to top Go down
Nova Flare

Nova Flare

Duel Points : 143

Crystal Beast OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast OTK   Crystal Beast OTK EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Hahaha. It wasn't as epic as it could've been. I could've gotten Rainbow Dragon out if he would have actually attacked one of my monsters. He had a nice build, very creative. His beasts synchroed -_-
Back to top Go down
neodude235

neodude235

Duel Points : 147

Crystal Beast OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast OTK   Crystal Beast OTK EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 pm

well theres always a next time for that formation of the beasts with the big boss rainbow dragon haha...now that u mention it..ur right, it is quite creative o.O...never fought a crystal synchro duelist, iv heard of a lightsworn crystal deck..another friend's friend came up with that idea, I heard twas real strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Beast OTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Beast OTK   Crystal Beast OTK Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Beast OTK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dancing Blade Academy :: Lobby :: Duel Shots-
Jump to: