Dancing Blade Academy
You are not logged in yet, please log in or register if you havent made an account yet
Dancing Blade Academy
You are not logged in yet, please log in or register if you havent made an account yet
Dancing Blade Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing Blade Academy

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neodude235

neodude235

Duel Points : 147

THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last! Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last!   THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:37 pm

This is the best duel I had with my good friend Redsun.I made this deck out of lavals, using a unique combo I made with 5 necessary traps, 3 spells (no its not Call of the Haunted and Monster Reborn, as these cards weren't necessary at all) luckily I had the upper hand to bring out the full potential of this deck..and finally met its objective after quite a few tries with quite a few different opponents.....I had thought of having a fun duel with my friend Redsun one day..and...surprisingly it turned out to be a priceless duel indeed....It has been my TOP most "Dueling Network" Dream to accomplish 3 Quasars in a single duel with my very own combo...intially I had called this the Super Saiyan 3 combo, but...I was fortunate enough to draw out the right cards to get out my last top monster....Shooting Star Dragon...so...I call this the super saiyan 4 combo! xD...yes..I'm real proud of this formation...you have no idea lol

THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last! An_inc12

Last edited by neodude235 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add in screenshot)
Back to top Go down
Sunstorm
Lavalval
Lavalval
Sunstorm

Duel Points : 363

THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last!   THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 pm

To be honest...I am so jealous of you...To start off, I love Synchroing and I love the Stardust Dragon variations. Shooting Star Dragon is like everything to me in this game...And Shooting Quasar Dragon is almost as precious...I can hardly do what you did there...I don't even have space for 3 Shooting Quasar Dragons...Back in KCVDS before DN got popular Formula Synchron wasn't limited and I was able to pull off 3 Shooting Stars in my FIRST turn but this...this is literally amazing. You have got my admirations and I would do anything to share a word or two about Shooting Star/Quasar Dragons Razz For all the epic duels you have shown us I am going to give you 100 Duel Points. Grats!
Back to top Go down
neodude235

neodude235

Duel Points : 147

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last!   THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Wow! Very Happy, thanx a lot sunstorm for the awesome compliments haha, it means a lot big time! I am real glad you admire em haha and also thanx for the points bro, I had never expected it haha^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last!   THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BEST DUEL I HAVE EVER HAD!...SUPER SAIYAN 4 Combo accomplised at last!
Page 1 of 1